Data Protection Policy
We inform you as a visitor to our website and user of our services about our data management and privacy rules.
- What principles do we follow while processing your data?
Our company follows the following principles:
- We do not collect personal data for marketing purposes, all personal data serves to enable us to provide you with the full extent of our services.
- We process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- Personal data will be collected for specific, clear and legitimate purposes only and will not be processed in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes.
- The personal data we collect, and process are appropriate and relevant for the purposes of data management and are limited to what is necessary.
- Our company shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information we process is accurate and up to date. Inaccurate personal data will be deleted or corrected as soon as possible.
- We store your personal data in such a way that you can only be identified for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- We ensure the proper security of personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data by applying relevant technical and organizational measures.
Our company’s usage of your data:
- Will be based on your voluntary consent after prior information. We will collect, record, organise, store and use your data only to the necessary extent and solely for the stated purposes.
- We will, in some cases store your data on a statutory basis, in which case you will be made aware of this fact.
- Who are we?
Company Name: WOLDEM Ipari Szolgáltató és Kereskedelmi Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
Our company is based in 1025 Budapest, Ferenchegyi lépcsö 3.
Our company premises: 1116 Budapest, Vegyész utca 17-25.
Our Company’s website: www.woldem.hu
Contact: István Gyurós
Postal address: 1116 Budapest, Vegyész utca 17-25.
Phone number: +36 1 371 01 92
Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax number: 12146721-2-41
Company Registration Number: 01-09-469262
Based on article 37 of the GDPR our company is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer pursuant to Article 11 of Regulation (EC) No 1258/1
The name and address of our company hosting provider: VERSANUS Kft. Budapest 1023, Bécsi út 3-5.
Our company processes data according to the aforementioned principles and does not use additional data processing services, nor do we engage in direct marketing activities via telephone; we do not send newsletters and do not monitor and record website usage. We do not ask anyone to register online and personal information for reachability is only required if the person in question requests to be contacted by an employee about a specific query.
If any details should change in the paragraphs above, they will be modified accordingly.
If you have any further question about how we process your data, you can get in touch with us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or via post (see address above). We will send you our reply without delay within 15 days of you having contacted us.
- What else do you need to know about how we manage data on our website?
You voluntarily provide us with your personal information while you are in touch with us, therefore we ask that you make sure the data is correct, accurate and complete, seeing as this is your responsibility. Incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data may hinder you in accessing our services.
If you provide another’s personal information, we assume you have the necessary authority to do so.
You may withdraw your consent to our management of your data free of charge at any time.
For technical reasons we will process any withdrawal of consent within a time period of 15 days. Please note that certain data are provided for the purpose of fulfilling our legal obligations as well as validating our interests, therefore they may be used after withdrawal of consent.
In case deceptive personal data should be used or if one of our visitors commits a crime or targets and attacks the company’s system, we will immediately block the data of that visitor. However, it will be stored until the determination of civil liability or criminal proceedings.
- Other data management issues
The court, the public prosecutor’s office and other authorities (e.g. police, tax office, National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority) can contact our company for information, to disclose data or to provide documents. In these cases, we must fulfil our obligation to provide information, but only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the request.
Contributors and employees involved in the data management of our company are entitled to know your personal data to a predetermined extent, subject to confidentiality.
We protect your personal data with appropriate technical and other measures, ensure the security, availability of the data and protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, damage or disclosure and any other unauthorized use.
As part of organisational measures, we control physical access in our buildings, continuously educating our employees and keeping paper documents locked away with appropriate protection. We use encryption, password protection and antivirus software as part of technical measures. However, please note that the transfer of data over the Internet cannot be considered a fully secure transfer of data. Our company does its utmost to make processes as secure as possible, but we cannot take full responsibility for the transfer of data through our website. Regardless, we are strict regarding the data received by our company, to ensure the security of your data and to prevent unlawful access.
- What are your rights and legal remedies?
Actions you can take about your data management
- request information,
- request that the personal data we process be rectified, modified, supplemented,
- object to the processing and request the deletion and blocking of your data (excluding mandatory processing),
- appeal before a court,
- complain to the supervisory authority or initiate proceedings (httpss://naih.hu/panaszuegyintezes-rendje.html).
Supervisory Authority: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority
- Headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.
- Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
- Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
- Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
At your request, we provide information about the following items that we process or manage, or that is processed by an authorised third party
- their source,
- the purpose and legal basis for data management,
- time period of data management and, in case that shouldn’t be possible, the criteria for determining a time frame.
- the names, addresses and activities of contributors in connection with the data management,
- the circumstances, impacts and measures taken to prevent and avoid data breaches, and
the legal basis and recipient of the transfer of your personal data.
We will provide our information within 30 days of the submission of the request. Information is free of charge unless you have already submitted a request for information for the same data scope in the current year. The sum you have already paid will be refunded if the data has been unlawfully processed or the request for information has led to a correction. Information may only be denied in cases involving the law by indicating a legal claim and by providing information on the possibility of judicial redress or turning to the authorities.
You and all those who have received your data will be notified of any correction, blocking, marking and deletion of your personal data, unless the lack of notification is in your legitimate interest.
If your request for rectification, blocking or cancellation is not fulfilled, we will inform you within 30 days of receipt of the request, in writing or, with your consent, via electronic ways, of the reasons for our refusal and we will inform you of your options for legal remedy or of appealing to the authorities.
If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will examine the objection within 30 days of the submission of the application and will inform you in writing of our decision. If we have decided that your objection is well founded, the processing, including further data collection and data transfer, will be discontinued and the data will be blocked. Based on your objection we will notify all persons to whom your personal data has been forwarded earlier and who are obliged to take action to enforce the right of objection.
We refuse to comply with the request if we prove that us managing the data is justified by compelling legal reasons that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that are tied to the presentation, defence or enacting of legal claims. If you do not agree with our decision or if we fail to meet the deadline, you can go to court within 30 days of the decision being announced or the last day of the deadline.
The processing of data protection proceedings falls within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal and may be brought before said tribunal in the concerned party’s’ place of residence. A foreign national may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the area in which he resides.
Before you contact the supervisory authority or court, please contact our Company to consult and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- What are the main guiding laws for our activities?
- Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the processing of personal data (GDPR) of natural persons
- the 2011 Convention on the Right of Information Self-Determination and freedom of Information 2011; The commission shall take the necessary necessary Law – (Info tv.)
- the 2013 Civil Code Act 2013; Law V of 2000 (Ptk.)
- Commission Decision 2001 CVIII The commission shall, in the first place, take into Law – (Eker tv.)
- amending Regulation (OJ No L 166, 28.7.2003, p. 1). Law C of 2015 – (Ehtv)
- the 1997 Convention on Consumer Protection( 1997) and the 1997 Convention on Consumer Protection The commission shall take the necessary time to Law (Wanv tv.)
- the 2013 Report on Complaints and Public Interest notifications The commission shall take the necessary time to Law. (Pktv.)
- Council Regulation (E) No 1258/2008 of 29 June 2008 on the basic conditions and limitations of economic advertising activities (OJ L 160, 28.7.2008, p. In the 1970s and 1980s, Law (Grtv.)
- Change data management information
Our company reserves the right to amend this Privacy Information and inform the data subjects accordingly. Information about the processing will be published on the website.
- May 24